Thamesbank Credit Union is a community-based, financial co-operative that delivers a range of fair, affordable and accessible financial services to people who live or work in Hounslow, Richmond, Kingston, Wandsworth or Spelthorne.
How we use your personal information
Thamesbank credit union may process, transfer and/or share personal information in the following ways:
• To set up and manage your account and loans
• To provide marketing data to help us advertise and set up appropriate saving and loan accounts
• To report to various management, regulatory, and financial bodies
We guarantee that your data will be used with your consent and not be shared with anybody for other purposes.
Your rights to the use of your personal data
Under the data protection legislation, you have the following rights
• To access your personal data and have any errors corrected
• The right to restrict, or object to processing and for data to be deleted once no longer required
• To withdraw consent
• To complain to the Information Commissioner’s office at https://ico.org.uk or by post
Contact us about your rights
For more information about how your rights apply to your membership of Thamesbank credit union or to make a request under your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will respond within 1 week or provide an explanation of the reason for our delay.
Contact details of Thamesbank Credit Union
Thamesbank Credit Union
The Bungalow, Pinkwell Lane, Hayes Middlesex, UB3 1PE
Phone 020 8756 3865
Policy agreed May 2018