- Telephone service for all enquiries 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday (except Wednesday from 12 noon).
- You can transfer funds from your credit union account onto an Engage debit card and can use this to withdraw funds
- Savings products for regular savers, special occasions and juniors.
The range of services and products is available thanks to our partnership with another non-profit-making cooperative, Credit Union Solutions, who administer all member services and accounts on our behalf.
Thamesbank has Payroll Deduction agreements in place with the following employers;
- LB Hounslow
- LB Richmond upon Thames
- Richmond Housing Partnership
- Coop Homes
- Bluebird Care Twickenham
- Bluebird Care Slough
- Cranford Community College
- Hounslow & Richmond PCT
Members may also make payments into their account with a Standing Order.
Thamesbank also provides an Engage Pre – Paid debit card. This card can be loaded with member’s savings withdrawals or loans.
Members using the Child Benefit Savings and Loan facility find this an exceptionally useful means of receiving unallocated child benefit.
Members are able to speak to an agent about their account from 8am to 4pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and from 8am to 12 Noon on Wednesdays by calling 0208 756 3865.