Why save with us?
- You are in control – You can save as much or as little as you like and as often as you like. .
- Your savings are safe – We are fully regulated by the FCA and covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. So your savings are 100% protected.
- You can have more than one account – You may want more than one account, for instance to save up for a special occasion. We also offer a Junior Savers’ account.
- Save for a rainy day – It’s always a good idea to save, not just for a set purpose but also for emergencies and the unexpected.
- Contribute to our pool of savings so that you and other members can borrow – As a community bank we only lend the money we take in. By saving you are helping others in your area who need to borrow from an ethical organisation.
In order to start saving now, click here and download a membership application form.
To help our members budget more effectively we have a variety of savings accounts all of which qualify for dividend when we agree to pay one.
Share 1 Account
All active members need to have at least £1 in this account to keep their membership current.
Borrowers need to demonstrate regular savings in this account as well.
Share 2 Account
This account is reserved for Xmas Savings which are paid into member’s accounts in November each year.
Junior Savings Accounts
These are reserved for the under 16s. Are you saving for your children with a regular transfer from your savings account?
Share 3 Account
This account has been reserved for Holidays or Special Occasions to help our members budget more effectively.
Child Benefit Savings
Linked to the Child Benefit Loan this account helps you develop the savings habit while you repay your loan.