We are recruiting for Board members at Thamesbank Credit Union.
Help shape the future of our Thamesbank Credit Union.
This year we have a number of vacancies on the Board for Non-Executive Directors. All appointments to the Board will be approved by members at the 2020 AGM.
We are looking for members across all demographics in the West/South West London area (if you live or work in the areas of: Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond, Kingston, Wandsworth and Spelthorne).
Skills and experience in any of the following areas:
• Credit union knowledge and/or working knowledge
• Community work and/or charity work including social enterprises
• Setting up and/or managing your own business
• Strategic and/or operational expertise in a financial services organisation
• Specialisms in the area of accountancy, legal, finance, governance, human resources, IT and risk management, credit risk, regulatory compliance or unsecured lending in a financial services context
• Marketing experience
• Customer relationship management (CRM)
• Business development
• Strategy development
We would encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible in order for us to present candidates for the 2020 AGM.
If you have skills and experience in the areas highlighted and believe you could assist the credit union, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
We meet monthly in South Isleworth.
Please note that you will need to be or become a member of Thamesbank Credit Union to apply.
For more information and to apply, please email: email@example.com.
To apply, please email us with the subject line “NED ThamesBank 2020” with a cover note about how and why you would like to become a Director and a CV with your background & experience.
Closing date 27th February 2020.